Here are the forms most frequently used by parents and guardians:

Student Registration Forms
A student registration form and other documents are required for students to enroll in our district. This link provides information and links to all required and optional forms.

Request for Student Transfer to Nonresident District ("Choice Transfer")
Online Portal - The Choice Transfer Request Portal (CTRP) is used by many school districts in Washington State to process Choice Transfer requests. A Choice Transfer request is made when a student wants to attend a school outside of the school district where the student lives. For a Choice Transfer, the resident district must first release the student to start the transfer process. When you have completed your transfer application, your request will be sent to the resident school district.  CTRP link

Paper Form - A Choice Transfer must be completed for each child each year. Please note that the transfer form has changed, as required by state regulations. If you would like to use a paper form instead of the online portal please use one of the following forms to transfer out of Coupeville.

  • Transfer from Coupeville School District to attend school full time in another public school district in Washington State, including online schools.
  • Transfer from Coupeville School District to register for part time online education in Washington State, and continue to take one or more classes in Coupeville.

Please contact your resident district for similar forms to transfer into Coupeville. No form is required if you plan to arrange for private school education for your child.

HS Counseling Office Forms:

Recommendation Request Form
Letters of recommendation usually are a required part of college or work application procedures. Please request this form in the counseling office.

Schedule Change Request
Students wishing to request a change to their class schedule need to complete the Schedule Change Request From and submit it to the counseling office within the first two weeks of the semester. Students should continue attending their original schedule until notified of whether or not their requested changes were possible. Please request this form in the counseling office.

Student Aide Contract
11th and 12th graders are eligible to request a Student Aide course, which counts as either elective or occupational credit based on the student’s needs. Please request this through the counseling office.

Office Aide Contract
11th & 12th graders are eligible to request an Office Aide course, which counts as either elective or occupational credit based on the student’s needs. Please request this through the counseling office.

Summer School Application 
The CHS Summer School Program is open to current CHS students only. There is no cost to participate. Only students in grades 9-12 with required courses to credit recover, or incoming 11th & 12th graders behind in total credits are eligible to enroll. Please request this through the counseling office.

Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals:

To complete the application online, please follow these instructions:
English Instructions
Instrucciones en Español

Find a printable form here: 

English version: 

Spanish version:

Students may qualify for free or reduced-price meals if your household receives benefits from Basic Food, TANF or FDPIR, if household income meets federal guidelines, if you are the guardian of a foster child, or if the student/family is homeless.

Authorization for Medication at School

Use this form when your student requires prescription medication to be administered during school hours. Whenever possible, please arrange to administer medication before or after school.

Verification of Student Use of Vehicle
Any student that drives to school and parks on school grounds must have a form on file authorizing to do so. This form must be filled out, signed by parent/guardian and turned in to the office.

Notice of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction

Parents/guardians choosing to provide home-based instruction are required under Washington State law to annually notify their resident district of their intent. This form, or the form available from the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) may be used for this purpose. HomeBased Education Pink Book -OSPI

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

This link provides information about the federal law that allows parents/guardians/adult students to restrict release of “directory” information about the student. Directory information includes: name, address, phone number, photographs, age, course of study, activities, weight/height of athletes, attendance, awards, and name of previous school.

Volunteer Application Form

All volunteers must fill out an application form and have it approved by the district office before they are authorized to volunteer. Your volunteer approval status is good for two years.

Sports/Activities Paperwork

Students planning to participate in any sport or activity must have a completed activity packet. Sports related activities must also have a current physical and concussion form on file every year. All listed below.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.